Deadline: 14th of October. +200 NOK for registrations after this date.
Where you will be staying
- 17.15 – Arrival at Berg skole, where there will be accommodation for all traveling participants
- 17.45 – First start Night-sprint. Arena at Berg skole
- 19.00 - O-pub at Samfundet
- 01.30 – Studentersamfundet closes
- 08.00 – 10.00 – Breakfast for those staying at Berg skole
- 11.00 – Mass start for the elite classes at the long distance in Strindamarka
- 11.10 – Mass start for the Partyanimals at the long distance in Strindamarka
- 15.00 – The drinking control closes
- 18.00 – Banquet at Haubitzmagasinet at Kristiansten Festning
Transportation. It is recommended to use AtB, the local city buses, to get from Berg skole to Strindamarka. Use bus line 5 or 66 to Dragvoll from Berg student village. You can buy tickets for the bus with the AtB mobillett app. From the training center at Dragvoll, the competition centre, start and spectator’s control are all within walking distance.
- 07.00 – 10.00 – Breakfast for those staying at Berg skole
- 10.00 – Precision Orienteering at Kristiansten Festing
- 12.00 – Berg skole closes
Find additional info at Facebook!
|Børge Styrvold||;)||Director||+47 email@example.com|
|Ingeborg Ellegaard Melby||:(||Entry||+47 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vegard Jarvis Westergård||;)||Competition Manager||+47 email@example.com|
|Anders Emilsson||;)||Arena||+47 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Øystein Fruseth Christiansen||;)||Accommodation||+47 email@example.com|