Finishing your PhD
For questions about what happens when you’re finishing you PhD we recommend the PhD 1-2-3 portal on Innsida and the PhD Handbook (norsk versjon) for PhD students, as well as your faculty’s own guidelines:
- Faculty of Architecture and Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Social and Educational Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Security in Gjøvik
For printing your thesis, talk to a consultant at your institute and see the Innsida pages.
Anticipating the end of your contract
Please keep in mind that your rights and obligations as an NTNU employee (including NTNU-email addresses and access cards) ends with your contract regardless of the status of your work/thesis. If you think that you may not be finished with your work/thesis by the time your contract ends, we recommand that you contact your department and supervisor before your contract runs out.
For NTNU-email addresses, you may request an NTNU-alumni email account [in Norwegian] after your contract ends.