DION provides support grants for educational and/or social activities for our members at NTNU! All PhD candidates, Postdocs and other temporary scientific employees at NTNU are eligible to apply for a grant to cover expenses related to organizing activities that create opportunities for PhD students and post-docs to network, learn, and enrich their experience at NTNU.
The main call for Autumn 2019 is now closed. Many thanks to all applicants.
To support activities accross all NTNU campuses, DION is happy to announce a special round of support grants for all temporary employees at NTNU Gjøvik!
We are looking forward to your applications!
Successful grant applicants in 2019-2020 include:
- Free workshop on Desk fitness
- Social juggling workshop for non-jugglers
- Speed Lingua! (Language Cafe) at NTNU Ålesund
- Ice Skating – Enjoy winter on ice at Gjøvik Fjellhallen
- OK Computer: Being a researcher in the digital era
- How to pitch your research storo to a non-academic audience
- Stoic Principles for a Healthy Academic Life
This year, we decided to give preference to applications addressing the topics of “parenthood” or “mental health”.