Feeling a bit like this?
DION’s got you covered! Here are a few things to help you survive and stay sane in these confined times.
Here are a few things you can try or organise:
- E-coffee breaks, using Skype, MS Team, Google hangout….
- Online game tournaments
- Joint e-backing/painting/signing/…. sessions
Stay in shape
Can’t go to the gym? Here are a series of exercise you can do from home without special equipment:
- HIIT routine
- Exercising at home
- Home cardio workout
- SiT online training videos [in Norwegian]
- NTNU Occupational Health has also started to schedule online workout sessions
Have you run out of shows to watch and room to tidy up? Here are a few suggestions
10 museums offering virtual tours:
- Pinacoteca di Brera – Milan
- Galleria degli Uffizi – Florence
- Musei Vaticani – Rome
- Museo Archeologico – Athenes
- Prado – Madrid
- Louvre – Paris
- British Museum – London
- Metropolitan Museum – New York
- Hermitage – Saint Petersbourg
- National Gallery of art – Washington
Sir Patrick Stewart Reading Shakespeare everyday on Twitter.