This information will be given in english.
- Info about important dates and how to register for trainings will come first.
- Info about the practice-system, including steeling places, will come at the end of this message.
This semesters practices will start week 3
, with first practice Monday 18th January.
You will have to register
training at our homepage under "reserve practice": http://org.ntnu.no/squash/?page_id=2569
About reserving a practice:
- You have to be a member at SIT and NTNUI to join our club.
- The registration is free.
- You don't need an account at our homepage before registration, you will be given an account after the registration of a practice.
- The registration opens SUNDAY 17th January at 1200 o'clock, be quick to register, or it might be no places left.
- Ordinary practices: These are the practices open for registration.
- Levels A,B,C where C is beginner and A is for experienced players.
- 3 courses, at Dragvoll sport center.
- 12 spots open for registration each practice, but no more than 10 players to attend. About weekly practiceregistration and stealing:
- If you register for a practice, you will get an account at the homepage and with it the opportunity to log in. After login, you can press "practice" and select the different practices by pressing "status". Once selected your own practice, you can choose if you are to attend or not attend it (the choice will be reset every week after practice), the first 10 players who chooses "attending" will be signed for the practice.
- You can sign up for you own practice all week.
- You can join other practices by stealing: If there are spots available on a practice that will start within 2 days, all members of NTNUI squash can steal one of the spots on that practice. You simply select the practice of interest, and then press one of the "take spot"'s.
- Important: There are no instructors guiding you on an ordinary practice - those who attend play against each other. This means that you don't show up with a buddy and play with him the whole practice, but you play against different players throughout the practice.
- The ladder:
- Not open for registration under "reserve practice"
- Competitive practice
- Max 12 people to attend each week
- Only stealing on this practice, opens 3 days in advance.
- The funniest practice!! (if you ask me..)
- Info at : http://org.ntnu.no/squash/?page_id=2220
Remember to register
The exam-practices have now been activated.
ABC- practices open for all. 10 spots each practice, 48 hours signup time.
Last practice Thursday 17/12.
Good luck with your exams!
We are now in week 47. Week 48 will be the last week of ordinary practices. Exam practices will be on tuesday-thursday 1930-2100 weeks 49-51.
This means that the last ladder practice will be next wednesday! So get yourself up to Dragvoll and play today, and next week, and then we will announce a winner.
Det vil bli holdt et nybegynnerkurs lørdag 19. september på dragvoll kl 10-12 av Sigurd-Martinius Stray. Perfekt for deg som har spilt lite eller ingenting før, og vil lære
Det er 12 plasser, så første mann til mølla gjelder. Det kan settes opp nye kurs om pågangen er stor.
Kurset koster 100 kr.
Påmelding med fullt navn til firstname.lastname@example.org, så får du svar om du er tidlig nok ute, og betalingsinfo.
There will be a beginners course in squash at dragvoll saturday september 19th from 10-12 o'clock. Sigurd-Martinius Stray will be the coach. If you haven't played or have played just a little, this is perfect for you!
12 spots; first come, first served. It may be more courses if this one is very popular.
The price is 100 kr.
Registration by mail: send full name to email@example.com, and you will get an answer if you are amongst the 12 first, and information regarding payment.
We will have a party thursday 10th from 1830, you should all join! If you are on facebook: join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ntnuisquash/ and then set you status to attending. If you do not have a facebook account, and want to join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Read the invitation under:
"Dear squashers and squashees,
The "Get To Know Each Other Party" looms large! To cut a long story short, make room in your schedules for all-out fun and entertainment during the chilly, but not terrifyingly cold, Thursday evening of September 10th. Needless to say, it will not be a typical gathering. Although I'm wrapping it with a veil of secrecy for the time being, I can testify in a court of law under oath it will be packed with surprises and by the end of the evening, you will not only get to know each other, but you will also buzz away with amazement and be ready to set new squash challenges in the season ahead.
Bring yourselves and your drinks of choice and don't forget to tell people who don't follow us on Facebook."
Location: Herman Kragsvei 15 (Moholt basement 15)