- After discussing for a while, the Referee calls for
nominations. Every player may nominate as many other players as
wanted, including himself/herself.
- In case there are too many nominees, or if the players have
difficulties making up their mind, the "pointing" technique can
be utilized: All players point straight up, and when the Referee
says "Now" they all point at someone whom they think should be
nominated. The 2 or 3 that are "most popular" are then nominated.
- All nominees should be granted a short speech before the vote.
This speech may be used for defense, attacking the other
nominees or simply complaining about the situation. The rest of
the players make up their minds from whatever is said, the
important thing is that all the nominees get the same amount of time.
- All votes are public, in other words by rasing of hands.
- In case there are several candidates, a vote might be executed
in several rounds, eliminating those nominees with the fewest
votes each round, until only 2 or 3 are left for the final round.
- The Referee may disqualify a vote and call for a revote in case
someone is not paying attention, or some other disturbance occurs.
- If there is a total stale mate, and nothing seems to work, the
Referee may call for a draw, in which the player that draws the
odd marker is pronounced dead.
Pages maintained by MAFIA-web
Last modified: Fri Apr 23 04:59:02 MET DST 1999